Starting our journey towards Net Zero Carbon.
Our core business ethos is centred around making a positive impact and delivering a better future for our clients, our projects, our people, our business, and our planet.
We are committed to maximising the environmental and social sustainability of our business and reducing its environmental impact.
As Project Managers, we are also in a fortunate position to collaborate with our clients and industry to drive more sustainable solutions on our projects.
We are taking the following steps to drive change both internally and on our projects:
- We are delighted to be members of the UKGBC, working to transform the way the built environment is planned, designed, constructed and operated.
- We are active members of Project Managers Declare and Construction Declares. We are committed to achieving the positive outcomes that these groups seek to achieve.
- We wish to lead by example and are working towards becoming a Net Zero Carbon company by 2030.
- We maintain the conversation internally via our Buro Four Net Zero Carbon Group. Our group’s remit is to equip our staff with the knowledge they need to work with our clients and teams to help reduce our individual and collective impact on the built environment. We are also assessing the carbon footprint of every single member of our staff and helping individuals find the best ways to reduce their own impact.
- We maintain the conversation externally via a programme of round tables that span all disciplines and levels of experience and provide genuine insights that allow us to develop practical, achievable solutions.
We look forwards to working with like-minded clients and companies to help make a positive change across our industry. Together we can Transform Tomorrow.
If you have any queries, please feel free to get in touch: email@example.com