As demand for space grows and the viability of science development improves, more developers and tenants are looking to urban locations than ever before. But what makes an urban location truly desirable? How do we overcome the challenges of repurposing for science use? How do we maximise both viability for developers and suitability for tenants?
We recently brought together a panel of experts including to capture insight and maximise opportunities for developers and tenants alike.
- Colin Brown – Howard Group
- Matthew Jones – Hoare Lea
- Luke Schuberth – Aukett Swanke
- Lynden Spencer-Allen – Ramboll
- Orestis Tzortzoglou – BioMed Realty
- Chris Walters – JLL
- Alison Wring – AECOM
- Emily Slupek – Buro Four
- Lucy Driver – Buro Four
- Gary James – Buro Four