The circular economy is not a new idea. Why then, have we faced so many false starts while trying to implement this innovative concept at scale?
Our roundtable discussion, ‘Constructing the Circle’, welcomes experts from across the built environment for an in depth discussion on fostering circularity in our industry. Together, they explore how we can move beyond the current culture of material wastage and short building lifespans and secure a future defined by reuse, longevity and low impact design.
From storage constraints to insurance concerns and building material inventories, discover how we can overcome some of the industry’s most commonly cited dilemmas in the full report.
Our experts were:
- Chair: Ruth Oates – Buro Four
- Martina Concordia – Buro Four
- Hugo Dring – Buro Four
- Theresa Mohammed – Watson Farley & Williams
- Emma Dagnes – Alexandra Palace
- Alice Hardy – Global Generation
- Aude-Line Duliere – Architectural Association
- Eva MacNamara – Expedition Engineering
- Ruth Soria – Knight Dragon
- Julian Bates – Keltbray
- Olivia Hack – Sir Robert McAlpine
- Claire Dale-Lace – Stanton Williams
Download the full write-up above.