Buro Four outlines its commitment to creating a Diverse and Inclusive environment with a new strategy for 2020 – 2022
As an Employee Benefit Trust, the welfare of our employees is at the heart of our values. A significant part of ensuring we are protecting and supporting the wellbeing of our staff and stakeholders is recognising the importance of Diversity and Inclusion and making sure we have a genuine commitment to this as a business.
We are therefore proud to formally launch our 2020-2022 Diversity & Inclusion Strategy which sets out how we plan to achieve our aims to:
- Excel on diversity of thought and embrace the value of difference
- Become an industry leader with a workforce that is more diverse than others in the industry by 2022
- Drive opportunities to nurture an increasingly inclusive business and ensure we provide equal opportunities to everyone
- Seek to embed diversity into the DNA of Buro Four, making it something that is embraced and understood by everyone across our business and the external stakeholders we interact with including clients, consultants, contractors and institutions.
We have devised a Diversity & Inclusion Framework which centres around 3 key areas:
- Our People – engage and attract new people to the business and industry through diverse recruitment. Opportunities open for all through diverse leadership teams and diverse employee development.
- Our Culture – enabling leaders, building awareness, part of DNA.
- Our Stakeholders – work collaboratively, challenge ways of working.